Are you tired of struggling with emotional stress caused by depressed feelings, anxiety, or self-esteem issues?
Do you think your social, love, family, or work relationships are negatively affected by these issues?
Let's get you on the path towards feeling better.
Call (424) 264-5156, Book Online, or Email email@example.com
If you're like many women, you're kind, loving, honorable, and wise. You work hard everyday taking care of everyone else's needs at home and work. Afterall, women are natural nurturers and healers... but sometimes you don't treat yourself with the same kindness and compassion you show others.
You may feel like you're "running on empty," on automatic pilot taking care of all of your relationship, family, and work responsibilities, without stopping to take an energizing or joyful moment for yourself to recharge your own battery or to feed your spirit.
It's not uncommon for you to have difficulty winding down at night because of worrying about the day that has passed or stressing about the day to come. You can easily get caught up replaying conversations or interactions with others in your head, second-guessing yourself if you did things "right enough" or "good enough" that day.
Or maybe on really bad days you think about getting the help you need but you tell yourself things like, “I’m not worth it” or “I don't deserve it," which keeps you stuck in a self-defeating rut.
If you're feeling this way, it isn't your fault. You don't have to feel embarrassed or ashamed about asking for help for issues like depression, anxiety, or difficulties with self-esteem.
If any of the following scenarios sound familiar, I want you to know that there is hope, and working with a trained therapist can help in situations like:
- Feeling anxious, hopeless, or helpless about your life or future.
- Feeling “not good enough" or “unlovable" based on your past life events, love, or family relationships.
- “Stuffing your feelings” by over-sleeping, over-eating, or over-spending to numb your pain.
- Excessively worrying which keeps you up at night or results in chronic loss of appetite.
- Feeling “voiceless” - too inhibited to speak your mind or to stand up for yourself until you're pushed to the point of anger.
- Needing others’ approval, placing their needs before your own, to feel worthy or okay about yourself.
- Assuming the worst when it comes to other people's thoughts or opinions about you, either real or imagined.
- Avoiding socializing with people when you're too sad or anxious for fear of being judged or stigmatized.
Research has shown that working with a therapist can help boost your spirit and motivate you to move towards living the life you want instead of just staying "stuck" in the same-old cycles.
Therapy can help you in creating:
- More calm, ease, and joy in life.
- A stronger sense of emotional awareness of your thoughts, feelings, and connections to those around you.
- A trusty toolbox of coping skills and life strategies to help you not only manage emotional stress, but also nip oncoming episodes in the bud.
- More satisfying and trusting relationships, bringing back your desire for laughter and play.
- Greater motivation and success in your career, breaking you free from self-doubt and insecurities.
- A kinder and more compassionate relationship with yourself and more self-confidence to cultivate better relationships with others.
You Don't Have to Struggle Alone...
As a busy and successful woman, you have so many roles you play: girlfriend, partner, or wife, mother, sister, daughter, employee, friend... no wonder why you sometimes neglect yourself and your emotional well-being!
It's also very easy to get caught up in the cycle of worrying about outside situations, people, or things that bother you but that you can't control.
What I know for sure is that you do have control over your own thoughts, feelings, and actions. And you don't have to keep living your life like you're unworthy or last on your list.
You're worth the investment of some quality time and energy to feel more calm, emotionally resilient, and satisfied in your relationships. Getting the professional help you need can help you more quickly and effectively work on the things in life you want to change.
Good News! There is Hope... You Can Feel Better About Yourself and Your Future.
You’re a bright and sensitive woman who has achieved success in life through education and career choices. You have the power to change your life to feel more emotionally balanced and happier in your social, love, family, and work relationships.
It's time to treat yourself better. You deserve to feel more rejuvenated, empowered, and confident in life. Really!
Hi, I'm Gaby & I'm a South Bay Therapist Who Would Like to Help...
And I'm grateful that I'm able to devote my professional career to helping smart and sensitive women like you.
As a licensed therapist with over 13 years of professional experience, I'm extremely passionate about providing treatment to women experiencing difficulties with depression, anxiety, or self-esteem. I've had great success in using research-based methods to help women develop valuable insight, identify critical thought patterns, learn healthy coping skills, improve their relationships, and practice self-care to make positive and lasting changes in their lives.
When you're feeling down or insecure, you need someone to act as your trusted sounding board and reflective mirror when you can't squash self-doubt, negative thinking, or excessive worrying on your own. We can work together to relieve your stress and worry so you can start feeling more optimistic about your life again.
I'm here to tell you that you don't have to settle in life...
Imagine feeling more hopeful and confident in your relationships and work, excited to give yourself the chance to try new activities, meet new people, make smart career moves… or even take a long-deserved vacation!
Ready to Take the Next Step? Make an Appointment Today
Please don't wait another day to get help. You can start feeling better now.
Feel free to call me at (424) 264-5156 to schedule a session with me or you can also easily book an appointment online.
If you have any questions, I encourage you to call me to chat or email me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you.
I look forward to hearing your story and learning how I can help you get started on your own journey.